78th District Court arraignments, Nov. 10, 2019.
By Allison Scarbrough, Editor.
HART – The following were arraigned recently in 78th District Court:
– Philip Andrew Richiuso, 40, of 5661 Vine St., Muskegon, was
arrested by the Hart Police Department (HPD) for a felony of common law fraud. Bail: $7,500/cash/surety/10 percent. Preliminary exam: Nov. 12 at 3 p.m.
– Pedro Luis Gonzalez, 61, of 2326 N Water Rd., Hart, was arrested by the Shelby Police Department (SPD) for two felony counts of assaulting/resisting/obstructing police.
Bail: $5,000/cash/surety/10 percent. Gonzalez also faces misdemeanor charges of disturbing the peace and operating without a license stemming from separate arrests by the Hart Police Department (HPD).
– Devon Frank Dold, 17, of 1959 N. Young Rd., Hart; Oceana County Sheriff’s Office (OCSO); intentional threat to commit an act of violence at school. Bail: $7,500/cash/surety/10 percent. Dodd is accused of threatening to hurt a student at Hart Public Schools, according to Oceana County Prosecutor Joseph Bizon. “He stated the threat to his juvenile probation officer and a police officer,” Bizon said. A pretrial was conducted Nov. 7. According to his court file, a condition of his bond is to not enter Hart Public Schools.
– Ryan Christopher Lee, 33, of 308 Brooks Rd., Muskegon; OCSO; operating while intoxicated (OWI). Bail: $3,500/cash/surety/10 percent. Pretrial: Dec. 5 at 10:15 a.m.
– Kimberly Ann Short, 27, of 1056 Emerald Ave., NE, Grand Rapids; OCSO; third-degree retail fraud. Bail: $2,500/cash/surety/10 percent. Pretrial: Dec. 5 at 1:45 p.m.
– Michael James Stratton, 19, of 8930 E. Loop Rd., Hesperia; Michigan State Police (MSP); domestic violence. Bail: $2,500/personal. Pretrial: Dec. 5 at 10:30 a.m.
– Danielle Lynn Taylor, 35, of 1085 Roberts St., Muskegon; OCSO; second-offense driving while license suspended (DWLS). Bail: $1,000/personal. Pretrial: Nov. 21 at 1:30 p.m.
– Dakota Michael Lewis, 19, of 6431 S. Oceana Dr., Rothbury; OCSO; operating without insurance. Bail: $500/personal. Pretrial: Nov. 21 at 1:15 p.m.
– Raudel Belmares, 24, of 5256 N. 176th Ave., Walkerville; OCSO; DWLS. Bail: $1,000/personal. Pretrial: Dec. 5 at 9 a.m.
– Steffon Jamal Jackson, 31, of 607 S. Water St., Hart; HPD; operating without insurance. Bail: $1,000/personal. Pretrial was Nov. 7.
– Brandon Dean McCann, 28, of 7219 N. Macksam, Hart; HPD; operating without insurance. Bail: $1,000/personal. Pretrial: Nov. 21 at 3:15 p.m.
– Javier Jesus Flores, 48, of 1599 W. Shelby Rd., Shelby; DWLS, operating without insurance and operating an unregistered vehicle. Bail: $1,000/personal. Pretrial: Nov. 21 at 1:15 p.m.
– Maria Delosangeles Sandoval, 18, of 5921 W. Fox Rd., Mears; SPD; larceny $200-$1,000. Bail: $2,500/cash/surety/10 percent. Pretrial: Dec. 19 at 10:30 a.m.
– Ryker Jeremy Luttrell, 18, of 4042 W. Hogan Rd., Pentwater; OCSO; failure to report and accident. Bail: $3,500/cash/surety/10 percent. Pretrial: Nov. 21 at 3 p.m.
– David Lyn Monetza, 55, of 15370 Croswell, West Olive, Michigan; Department of Natural Resources (DNR); excessive deer bait and letting a minor hunt without an adult. Bail: $500/personal. Pretrial: Dec. 5 at 9:15 a.m.
– Amanda Lynn Steffes, 29, of 1116 Brandy Lane, Ludington; HPD; operating without insurance. Bail: $1,000/personal. Pretrial: Nov. 21 at 3 p.m.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.