State police respond to three crashes at same location in one day.
SHELBY TOWNSHIP – The Hart post of the Michigan State Police responded to three vehicle crashes Wednesday, Nov. 6, in the same location, according to Sgt. Charles Hockanson.
Wednesday was a busy day for emergency personnel as the first snowfall of the season led to many accidents on Oceana County roads.
Three crashes occurred on US 31 at Hayes Road. The first accident was a one-car crash at 11:50 a.m. that caused a minor injury, Hockanson said. Then, at 1 p.m., there was a two-vehicle crash at that location, and no injuries occurred. At 9:20 p.m., a third crash occurred at US 31 and Hayes Road. It was a one-vehicle crash causing injuries, he said.
The following is other MSP activity Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2019:
- 11:20 a.m., two-vehicle crash, no injuries, Oceana Drive and Water Road, Hart Township.
- 1 p.m., one-vehicle crash, no injury, Filmore Road and 176th Avenue, Leavitt Township.
- 1:57 p.m., one-vehicle crash, no injury, US 31 and Webster Road, Grant Township.
- 8:40 p.m., an 18-year-old Hart man was arrested for driving without a license, Oceana Drive and Lever Road, Hart Township.
- 11 p.m., one-vehicle crash, no injuries, US 31 at mile marker 142, Shelby Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.