78th District Court arraignments, posted March 14, 2019.
By Allison Scarbrough, Editor.
HART — The following were arraigned recently in 78th District Court:
- Ryan Jo Hudson, 27, of 1158 Brian Dr., Muskegon, was arrested by the Oceana County Sheriff’s Office (OCSO) for a felony of third-offense operating while intoxicated (OWI) and misdemeanors of second-offense driving while license suspended (DWLS) and malicious destruction of property (MDOP) less than $200. Preliminary exam: April 4 at 3 p.m. Bail: $10,000/cash/surety.
- Allen Michael Siettas, 29, of 1990 Dunwoodie St., Ortonville, Michigan; OCSO; two counts of assualt and battery. Pretrial: March 21 at 4 p.m. Bail: $5,000/cash/surety/10 percent.
- Gavin Andrew Rice, 20, of 1021 W. 108th St., Grant; Hart Police Department (HPD); drivng while license not valid. Pretrial: March 28 at 3:45 p.m. Bail: $1,000/personal recognizance.
- Steven Clifford VanderHoff, 55, of 3407 N. 120th Ave., Hart; OCSO; OWI and driving while license not valid. Pretrial: April 4 at 2 p.m. Bail: $3,500/10 percent.
- Anthony Ysidro Vasquez, 36, of 12 S. State St., Hart; HPD; domestic violence. Pretrial: April 4 at 1:30 p.m. Bail: $2,500/10 percent.
- Adam Blake Riddell, 29, of 527 S. Water St., Hart; HPD; domestic violence. Pretrial: March 28 at 2:25 p.m. Bail: $2,500/10 percent.
- Matthew Alan Kolb, 41, of 511 E. Tyler Rd., Hart; OCSO; OWI. Pretrial: April 4 at 2:45 p.m. Bail: $2,500/10 percent.
- Alexander Coby Perez, 19, of 21 N. Clymer St., Pentwater; OCSO; OWI. Pretrial: April 18 at 11:15 a.m. Bail: $2,500/10 percent.
- Justin Dale Hasty-Rushchkewicz, 28, of 210 W. Tinkham Ave., Ludington; HPD; operating without insurance. Pretrial: March 28 at 3:30 p.m. Bail: $1,000/personal recognizance.
- Erika Ann Garcia, 38, of 409 E. Church St., Hart; HPD; operating without insurance. Pretrial: April 4 at 1 p.m. Bail: $1,000/personal recognizance.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.