By Allison Scarbrough, Editor.
HART – The following were sentenced recently in 78th District Court:
– Jesse Shane Lopez, 37, of 4212 N. 120th Ave., Hart, was found guilty Jan. 29 of domestic violence and was sentenced to 93 days discretionary jail; six months probation; must submit to testing, searches and counseling as directed by probation; no alcohol/drugs; no contact with the victim; and $950 in fines and costs.
– Danny William Jones, Jr., 32, of 173 Sessions Rd., Shelby, was found guilty Feb. 1 of unlawful use of tags – hunting and fishing license and was sentenced to 90 days discretionary jail and $1,235 in fines and costs.
– Reyenna Lynn Hager, 19, of 2081 S. 186th Ave., Hesperia, was found guilty Feb. 4 of underage blood alcohol content (BAC) .02-.07 and was sentenced to Alcohol Highway Safety Education (AHSE) and $515 in fines, costs and restitution.
– Benjamin Todd Viereck, 19, of 1061 N. Robinhood Dr., Muskegon, was found guilty Feb. 4 of marijuana possession and was sentenced to nine days in jail; six months probation; one year discretionary jail; driver’s license suspended 180 days/restricted after 30 days; and $550 in fines and costs.
– Michael Samuel Fox, 47, of 3465 Spruce St., Twin Lake, was found guilty Feb. 4 of operating a motorcycle/moped without endorsement and was sentenced to 90 days discretionary jail and $250 in fines and costs. One count of second-offense driving while license suspended (DWLS) was dismissed.
– Juan Jose Guereca-Diaz, 44, of 480 Fowler St., Shelby, was found guilty Feb. 4 of DWLS and was sentenced to 93 days discretionary jail and $450 in fines and costs.
– Amanda Marie Zoulek, 31, of 5923 Stony Lake Dr., New Era, was found guilty breaking and entering – illegal entry and was sentenced to 35 days in jail with credit for 35 days served; 90 days discretionary jail; and $557 in fines, costs and restitution. One count of malicious destruction of a building $200-$1,000 was dismissed.
– Jorge Piñon-Rivas, 45, of 4043 W. Tyler Rd., Hart, one count of domestic violence was dismissed Jan. 29. “Defendant was deported,” his court file states. “The interests of justice no longer require prosecution.”
– Dylan Joseph Wagner, 17, of 3349 S. 96th Ave., New Era, one count of assault and battery was dismissed Jan. 29. “Another person admitted responsibility to the incident,” his court file states.
– Sean Christopher Heckman, 38, of 1120 Parmington Ave., Hart, one count of domestic violence was dismissed Jan. 29. “The victim is unwilling to cooperate with the prosecution,” court records state.
– Joshua Kyle Read, 26, of 1832 S. Sable Point, Shelby, one count of carrying a concealed weapon was dismissed Feb. 4 “per plea agreement.”
– Chad Thomas Shelso, 32, of 340 E. St., Mendota, Minnesota, charges of transporting open intoxicants and driving while license not valid were dismissed Feb. 4 “per plea to higher charges,” his court file states.
– Frank Anthony Delia, Jr., 61, of 7910 Florida St., Shelby, one count of domestic violence was dismissed Feb. 4. “The victim is unwilling to cooperate with the prosecution,” court records state.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.