HART — The following is Oceana County Sheriff’s Office activity from Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2015:
– 12:01 a.m., domestic assault, 400 block of E. Hanover St.
– 3:03 a.m., harassment, 3000 block of Tahoe Trail.
– 4:38 a.m., suspicious situation, 600 block of E. Main St.
– 8:28 a.m., car-deer crash, 2600 block of N. Oceana Dr.
– 10:24 a.m., larceny, reported to the OCSO.
– 11:16 a.m., suspicious situation, 1400 block of W. Monroe Rd.
– 3:59 p.m., non-sufficient fund check, reported to the OCSO.
– 5:30 p.m., domestic assault, 2200 block of W. Woodrow Rd.
– 7:46 p.m., threats, W. Shelby Rd. and S. 58th Ave.
– 7:57 p.m., property damage accident, 2400 block of W. 56th Ave.
This free news service is brought to you through the assistance of our great advertisers. The police news is sponsored by VanderHaag Car Sales of Scottville, 231-757-2727, www.vanderhaagcarsales.com; Springstead Law Offices, with locations in Hart and Fremont, 231-873-4022 (Hart),www.springsteadlaw.com; and Midas Muffler of Ludington and Manistee, 231-845-0392; www.midas.com/ludington-manistee.