Fire ‘scare’ at Wilson’s store.

December 16, 2016

HAFDFire ‘scare’ at Wilson’s store.

#OceanaCountyNews  #Mears

GOLDEN TOWNSHIP — Just one day after the massive apartment fire at the Parkview Manor apartment complex in Hart, Wilson’s General Store near Mears had a fire “scare” Friday morning, Dec. 16, at approximately 5 a.m.

Related story here

“Wilson’s General Store had a fire scare this morning when they opened,” said Oceana County Sheriff’s Office Det. Shane Hasty. “The business filled with smoke from the ovens warming. Hart Area Fire Department responded and ventilated.” There was no fire, Hasty said.

Shelby-Benona Fire Department was also dispatched but was instructed to disregard the call shortly after Hart firefighters arrived. Hart firefighters were at the scene for approximately 40 minutes.

Help Fund Local News

Please consider helping us keep local news active by sending a PayPal payment.

Subscribe to OCP via email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 12,765 other subscribers