Domestic assault, DWLS arrests among police activity.
The following is recent police activity in Oceana County:
Monday, Nov. 4, 2019:
– 10 a.m., (Michigan State Police), assault, 10000 block of Dickinson Road, Village of Walkerville.
– Noon, (MSP), two-vehicle crash, no injuries, Polk Road and Industrial Park Drive, City of Hart.
– 4:26 p.m., (Oceana County Sheriff’s Office), a 38-year-old Hart woman was arrested for domestic violence, South Courtland street, City of Hart.
– 5:42 p.m., (OCSO), domestic assault, West Webster Road, Grant Township.
– 7 p.m., (MSP), car/deer crash, US 31 and M 20, Shelby Township.
Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019:
– 10 a.m., (MSP), car/raccoon crash, Oceana Drive and Tyler Raod, Hart Township.
– 2:42 p.m., (OCSO), threats, West Polk Road, Golden Township.
– 4:04 p.m., (OCSO), assault, Chapita Hills, Village of Shelby.
– 7:28 p.m., (OCSO), a Kent County inmate was transported to the Oceana County Jail for parole violation, City of Hart.
– 8:25 p.m., (MSP), car/deer crash, Minke Road and 128th Avenue, Crystal Township.
– 10:44 p.m., (OCSO), a juvenile was investigated for criminal sexually explicit material, West Lake Road, Hart Township.
– 11:25 p.m., (MSP), car/deer crash, US 31 and Monroe Road, Weare Township.
Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2019:
– 6:29 a.m., (OCSO), a 40-year-old Shelby woman was arrested for driving while license suspended (DWLS), Oceana Drive near Buchanan Road, Shelby Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.