Rollover crashes, drunk driving arrests among police activity.
The following is recent police activity in Oceana County:
Friday, Nov. 1, 2019:
– 1:46 a.m., (Michigan State Police), car/deer crash, Grant Road and 88th Avenue, Shelby Township.
– 10:30 a.m., (MSP), car/deer crash, US 31 and M 20, Shelby Township.
Noon, (MSP), vehicle rollover crash, no injuries, US 31 and Winston Road, Grant Township.
Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019:
– 3:40 a.m., (Oceana County Sheriff’s Office), a 23-year-old Hart man was arrested for operating while intoxicated (OWI), South 72nd Avenue, Shelby Township.
– 12:05 p.m., (OCSO), two-vehicle rollover crash, no injuries, southbound US 31, Grant Township.
Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019:
– 1:46 a.m., (MSP), a 28-year-old Muskegon man was arrested for second-offense OWI, Oak and Forrest streets, Village of Rothbury.
– 5:15 p.m., (OCSO), a 49-year-old Grand Haven man was arrested for OWI, West Monroe Road, Weare Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.