Drugged driving arrest tops police activity.
The following is police activity in Oceana County Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2019:
– 12:45 a.m., (Oceana County Sheriff’s Office), a 29-year-old Mears man was arrested for operating under the influence of drugs and drug possession, State Street near Ferry Street, Village of Shelby.
– 2:55 a.m., (Michigan State Police), a 22-year-old Ludington man was arrested on a fugitive warrant, Arthur Road and 90th Avenue, Grant Township.
– 5:29 a.m., (OCSO), a 28-year-old Whitehall man was arrested for driving while license suspended, Winston Road near Bartlett Street, Village of Rothbury.
– 9:32 a.m,. (OCSO), a 35-year-old Hesperia woman was arrested for probation violation, 2600 block of East Garfield Road, Ferry Township.
– 10:20 a.m., (MSP), car/deer crash, 144th Avenue and Filmore Road, Elbridge Township.
– 11:20 a.m., (MSP), two-vehicle crash, First and Ray streets, Village of New Era.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.