The following is recent police activity in Oceana County:
Monday, March 11, 2019:
- 3:17 p.m., (Oceana County Sheriff’s Office), obtaining money by false pretenses, North 88th Avenue, Hart Township.
- 5:48 p.m., (Michigan State Police), illegal dumping, 96th Avenue and Winston Road, Grant Township.
- 11:25 p.m., (OCSO), a 19-year-old Pentwater man was arrested for operating while intoxicated (OWI) and operating without insurance, southbound US 31, Grant Township.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019:
- 12:29 a.m. (MSP), a 25-year-old Whitehall man was arrested on a fugitive warrant and for driving while license suspended (DWLS), McKinley Road and Oceana Drive, Grant Township.
- 6 p.m., (MSP), a 40-year-old Montague man was arrested for second-offense DWLS, Oceana Drive and Skeels Road, Grant Township.
- 8:20 p.m., (MSP), a 39-year-old Holton man was arrested for driving without insurance, unlawful plate and DWLS, Skeels Road and 160th Avenue, Greenwood Township.
- 8:30 p.m., (MSP), breaking and entering, 6000 block of VanBuren Road, Leavitt Township.
- 11:48 p.m., (MSP), a 48-year-old Muskegon man was arrested for larceny, 100 block of Lathrop Street, Village of Walkerville.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.