The following is recent police activity in Oceana County:
Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019:
– 3:10 p.m., (Michigan State Police), a 43-year-old Hart man was arrested on a fugitive warrant, 3000 block of Polk Road, Hart Township.
– 3:16 p.m., (MSP), one-vehicle crash, no injuries, US 31 and Oceana Drive, Weare Township.
Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019:
– 8:40 a.m., (MSP), one-vehicle crash, no injuries, US 31 and 66th Avenue, Shelby Township.
– 1:40 p.m., (MSP), a 46-year-old Muskegon woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated, US 31 and Monroe Road, Weare Township.
– 6:21 p.m., (Oceana County Sheriff’s Office), retail fraud/shoplifting, South Michigan Avenue, Village of Rothbury.
– 11:25 p.m., (MSP), a 33-year-old New Era woman was arrested for driving while license suspended, State and Harrison streets, Village of Shelby.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.