Recent police activity in Oceana County includes:
Thursday, Jan. 3, 2019:
– 3:45 p.m., (Michigan State Police), one-vehicle crash, no injuries, Tyler Road and 124th Avenue, Elbridge Township.
Friday, Jan. 4, 2019:
– 11:30 p.m., (MSP), one-vehicle crash, no injuries, Polk Road and US 31, City of Hart.
Sunday, Jan. 6, 2019:
– 1 a.m., (MSP), larceny theft of tools, 100 block of State Street, Village of Hesperia.
– 10:30 p.m., (MSP), two-vehicle crash, Oceana Drive and Lever Road, Hart Township.
Monday, Jan. 7, 2019:
– 9:30 a.m., (Oceana County Sheriff’s Office), larceny theft from a building, several tools were stolen, East Baker Road, Newfield Township.
– 2:38 p.m., (OCSO), one-vehicle rollover crash, Cleveland Road near 96th Avenue, Grant Township. A 44-year-old Twin Lake man suffered a minor injury but was not transported by ambulance.
Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019:
– 10:32 p.m., (OCSO), a 21-year-old Hesperia man was arrested for driving while license suspended, Hawley Road, Village of Hesperia.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.