The following is recent police activity in Oceana County:
Tuesday, May 16, 2017:
– 8:30 p.m., (Michigan State Police), a 47-year-old Hart woman was arrested for operating under the influence of drugs, Tyler Road and 56th Avenue, Golden Township.
Wednesday, May 17, 2017:
– 10 a.m., (MSP), threats, 500 block of State Street, Shelby Village.
– 1:09 p.m., (Oceana County Sheriff’s Office), family issues, West Tyler Road, Hart Township.
– 2:39 p.m., (OCSO), vehicle crash, no injuries, South 80th Avenue, Shelby Township.
– 3:37 p.m., (OCSO), trespassing, North 128th Avenue, East Filmore Road, Elbridge Township.
– 3:41 p.m., (OCSO), a 32-year-old New Era man was arrested on a warrant for possession of marijuana, 100 State Street, City of Hart.
– 4:57 p.m., (OCSO), assist Hart Police Department, 500 block of Church Street, City of Hart.
– 6:22 p.m., (OCSO), report of an accidental fire, South 128th Avenue, Otto Township. Grant Township Fire Department reported to Central Dispatch there was no fire.
– 6:32 p.m., (OCSO), vehicle crash, no injuries, Silver Lake Sand Dunes, Golden Township.
– 7:27 p.m., (OCSO), civil complaint, Northland Drive, Pentwater Township.
– 10:10 p.m., (OCSO), family troubles, West Meadow Lane Drive, Grant Township.
The police news is sponsored by ServPro with offices in Ludington, Manistee and Cadillac, 231-843-9075, www.servpromanisteeludingtonandcadillac.com.
This story is copyrighted © 2017, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.