OTTO TOWNSHIP — A 40-year-old Rothbury man was arrested by the Oceana County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday, April 18, at 9:41 p.m., on East Sandcreek Trail, on a fraud warrant issued by the Fremont Police Department, according to Oceana County Sheriff Craig Mast.
Other police activity Tuesday, April 18, 2017 includes:
– 6:16 a.m., (Oceana County Sheriff’s Office), suspicious situation, West Polk Road, City of Hart.
– 6:30 a.m., (OCSO), car/deer crash, East Monroe Road, Crystal Township.
– 8:04 a.m., (OCSO), alarm activation, North 40th Avenue, Golden Township.
– 8:44 a.m., (Michigan State Police, Hart post), phone hacking, 1000 block of 56th Avenue, Golden Township.
– 9 a.m., (OCSO), truancy, 300 East Johnson, City of Hart.
– 12:30 p.m., (OCSO), vehicle crash causing injury, improper plate violation, West Jefferson Road, Weare Township.
– 2:30 p.m., (MSP), stolen motorcycle parts, 4000 block of 136th Avenue, Elbridge Township.
– 2:53 p.m., (OCSO), unauthorized banking transactions, South Michigan Avenue, Rothbury.
– 3:17 p.m., (OCSO), harassment, June Drive, Golden Township.
– 5:50 p.m., (MSP), a 53-year-old Whitehall woman was arrested for driving while license suspended and for driving an unregistered vehicle, Fox Road and 48th Avenue, Golden Township.
– 6:45 p.m., (OCSO), fraud, East Polk Road, Elbridge Township.
– 7:36 p.m., (OCSO), civil issues, 400 block of West Main Street, Village of Walkerville.
– 8:08 p.m., (OCSO), abandoned vehicle, East Fox Road, Elbridge Township.
– 8:31 p.m., (OCSO), verbal dispute, South Oceana Drive, Grant Township.
– 9:05 p.m., (OCSO), family dispute, West Arthur Road, Otto Township.
The police news is sponsored by ServPro with offices in Ludington, Manistee and Cadillac, 231-843-9075, www.servpromanisteeludingtonandcadillac.com.
This story is copyrighted © 2017 by Media Group 31, LLC and may not be reproduced without its expressed written consent. Please see Use Terms on this page for more details.