BENONA TOWNSHIP — A 53-year-old Ludington man was arrested by Michigan State Police troopers from the Hart post following a traffic stop on charges of operating while intoxicated, marijuana possession, driving while license suspended and transporting open intoxicants Monday, April 17, at 7:28 p.m. near the intersection of Shelby Road and 16th Avenue.
The man was lodged in the Oceana County Jail. The Oceana County Sheriff’s Office (OCSO) assisted at the scene.
OCSO activity Monday, April 17, 2017 includes:
– 8:08 a.m., peacekeeping, West Meadowlane Drive, Grant Township.
– 8:30 a.m., wellbeing check, West Silver Lake Road, Golden Township.
– 10:31 a.m., unlawful driving away of a automobile (UDAA), North 176th Avenue, Leavitt Township.
– 2:01 p.m., medical assist, northbound US 31 and Shelby Road, Shelby Township.
– 3:20 p.m., motorist assist, North Shore Drive, Golden Township.
– 4:26 p.m., breaking and entering, West Tyler Road, Hart Township.
– 4:43 p.m., sex offender registry check, South Maple Island Road, Newfield Township.
– 7:41 p.m., suspicious activity, South Oceana Drive, Grant Township.
The police news is sponsored by ServPro with offices in Ludington, Manistee and Cadillac, 231-843-9075, www.servpromanisteeludingtonandcadillac.com.
This story is copyrighted © 2017 by Media Group 31, LLC and may not be reproduced without its expressed written consent. Please see Use Terms on this page for more details.