By Allison Scarbrough. OCP Editor.
HART — The following were arraigned Wednesday, Feb. 11, in front of the 78th District Court Magistrate:
– Isisoro Rosas, Jr., 22, of 3381 N. 120th Ave., Hart, was arrested Feb. 7 by the Oceana County Sheriff’s Office (OCSO) for three felony counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct (CSC) – person under 13. Preliminary conference: Feb. 17 at 3 p.m. The maximum penalty is 15 years in prison. The alleged incidents occurred over a period of time in Elbridge Township. Bail: $15,000/cash/surety/10 percent cash.
– Michael Lee Steffes, 46, of 5451 E. Deer Rd., Walkerville, was arrested Jan. 31 by OCSO for a felony of operating under the influence of liquor (OUIL), third offense and a misdemeanor of driving while license suspended (DWLS), second offense. Preliminary conference: Feb. 17 at 3 p.m. Bail: $5,000/10 percent.
– Benjamin Perez, 51, of 7493 S. 64th Ave., Montague, was arrested Jan. 19 by the the Hart Police Department on a warrant issued by the DNR for a felony of weapons – possession by a felon and a misdemeanor of hunting deer without a license. Preliminary conference: Feb. 17 at 3 p.m. Bail: $10,000/cash/surety/10 percent cash.
– Matthew Lawrence Krueger, 33, of 3823 N. Park, Westmont, Ill., was arrested Feb. 11 by
OCSO for felonies of first-degree arson; second-degree arson; arson – preparation to burn property – $20,000 or more; and arson – preparation to burn a dwelling. Preliminary conference: Feb. 17 at 3 p.m. Preliminary exam: Feb. 23 at 3 p.m. Bail: $100,000 cash/surety.
– Stephanie Marie Streetman, 29, of 2908 W. Skeels Rd., Montague, was arrested Jan. 31 by OCSO for a misdemeanor of DWLS. Pretrial: Feb. 17 at 10:45 a.m. Bail: $1,000/cash/surety/10 percent cash.
– Brian Todd Sturtevant, 46, of 4306 River Rd., Twin Lake, was arrested Feb. 1 by OCSO for a misdemeanor of operating a motor vehicle without security. Pretrial: Feb. 17 at 4:15 p.m. Bail: $5,000/personal.
– Ricky Lee Aguirre, 38, of 3680 W. Polk Rd., Hart, was arrested Jan. 30 by the Hart Police Department (HPD) for a misdemeanor of assault and battery. Pretrial: Feb. 25 at 9:45 a.m. Bail: $2,500/cash/surety/10 percent cash.
– Courtney Deanne Grey, 19, of 9068 Chippewa Trail, Shelby, was arrested Jan. 26 for a for a misdemeanor of third-degree retail fraud. Pretrial: Feb. 25 at 10 a.m. Bail: $2,500/cash/surety/10 percent cash.
– Steven Clair Palethorpe, 44, of 13284 Olin Ridge Dr., Sparta, was arrested Jan. 23 for a misdemeanor of operating while intoxicated. Pretrial: March 10 at 3 p.m. Bail: $5,000/cash/surety/10 percent cash.
Charles Lavern Potter, Jr., 40, of 2225 Ewing Rd., Twin Lake, was arrested Jan. 25 by OCSO for a misdemeanor of DWLS, second offense. Pretrial: Feb. 17 at 10:15 a.m. Bail: $1,500/cash/surety/10