UPDATE: Double JJ illnesses likely caused by dehydration

October 29, 2014

GRANT TWP. — Double JJ co-owner Norman Halbower contacted OCP to let readers know that the illnesses that occurred Wednesday morning, Oct. 29, at the Sundance Saloon were very likely caused by dehydration.

“That is an educated prognosis,” said Halbower, who recently took over ownership of the resort with his son, Matthew. The pair own and operate Antler Bar Amusements. “We had everything thoroughly checked out and tested,” he said. “We wanted to make sure that Double JJ is not contributing to their problem.” Related story here

Help Fund Local News

Please consider helping us keep local news active by sending a PayPal payment.

Subscribe to OCP via email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 12,762 other subscribers